½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤  

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 13-06-10 17:46
ºñÀ̹ΠºñÀÚ·Î °ü±¤°´, »ç¾÷ÀÎ, Çлý ¶Ç´Â ´Ü±â Ãë¾÷À» À§ÇØ ÀÏÁ¤±â°£ ¹Ì±¹¿¡ ü·ùÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ´Â ºÐµéÀ» À§ÇÑ Ã¼·ù±â°£ ¿¬Àå¿¡ °üÇÑ ¾È³»¹®.
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 6,965  
   http://www.clekorean.org/pds/C1en.pdf [3062]

I Am a Nonimmigrant. How Do I Extend My Nonimmigrant Stay in the United States?

Nonimmigrant visas are issued by the U.S. Department of State to foreign nationals who intend to remain in the United States for a temporary period. The period varies for different nonimmigrant classifications. When you were admitted to the United States, a Government official at a U.S. port of entry examined your immigration documentation and, in most cases, issued you a Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record, or Form I-94W, Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival-Departure Record. The I-94/I-94W shows your nonimmigrant status and the length of time you can legally remain in the United States. Note that the I-94/I-94W shows how long you are permitted to remain in the United States, but your nonimmigrant visa (if a visa was issued) does not. A visa only shows when and how many times you may seek admission to the United States from abroad based on the classification noted on your visa.

We understand that you may wish to remain in the United States longer than you originally planned. This customer guide contains information about how to apply for an extension of your stay in the United States to continue the same activities permitted when you were first admitted to this country.

PDFÆÄÀÏ·Î ¸¸µé¾îÁ®ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

¾È³»¹®À» ´Ù¿î·Îµå ÇϽǷÁ¸é Çش縵ũ¸¦ Ŭ¸¯ÇÏ½Ã¸é µË´Ï´Ù. --->´Ù¿î·Îµå

PDFÆÄÀÏÀ» º¸½Ç·Á¸é ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ÄÄÇ»ÅÍ¿¡ Adobe Acrobat Reader°¡ ¼³Ä¡µÇ¾î ÀÖ¾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.
´Ù¿î·Îµå´Â Çش縵ũ¿¡¼­ ÇϽǼö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. --->http://get.adobe.com/kr/reader/

Total 34
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
65¼¼ ÀÌ»ó ¿Ü±¹±¹Àûµ¿Æ÷ º¹¼ö±¹Àû ¾È³»
65¼¼ ÀÌ»ó ¿Ü±¹±¹Àûµ¿Æ÷(½Ã¹Î±ÇÀÚ)´Â ¿Ü±¹±¹Àû(½Ã¹Î±Ç)À» Æ÷±âÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ´ëÇѹα¹±¹ÀûÀ» ȸº¹ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µÇ¾î º¹¼ö±¹ÀûÀ» °¡Áú ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.   ¡¦
2013-11-11 9598
Àç¿Ü±¹¹Î2¼¼ Á¦µµ ¾È³»
±¹¿Ü(¹Ì±¹ µî)¿¡¼Å Ãâ»ýÇϰųª ¾î¸± ¶§ ºÎ¸ð¿Í ¿Ü±¹À¸·Î ÀÌÁÖÇÏ¿© °è¼Ó ±¹¿Ü¿¡¼­ °ÅÁÖÇÑ »ç¶÷µéÀº [Àç¿Ü±¹¹Î2¼¼]·Î ÀÎÁ¤µÉ °æ¿ì¿¡ º´¿ªÀǹ«°¡ ºÎ°¡µÇÁö ¾ÊÀ¸¸ç ¡¦
2013-11-11 7965
±¹Àû¹ý°ú º´¿ª¹ý, À̰͸¸Àº ²À ¾Ë¾ÆµÎ¼¼¿ä!
¹ý¹«ºÎ*º´¹«Ã»ÀÇ ¾È³» ÀÚ·áÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
2013-09-15 7121
À¯ÇлýµéÀÌ ²À! ¾Ë¾Æ¾ß ÇÏ´Â Á¤º¸
  ÀÐ°í ¶Ç ÀÐ¾î ¼÷ÁöÇÏ¿©¾ß ÇÒ »çÇ×µéÀÌ ¼ö·ÏµÇ¾î ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.   ¹Ù·Î°¡±â -> http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/
2013-09-01 7006
Think Healthy. Eat Healthy. Live Healthy.
10 Steps to Health Eating – Active Living 1. Eat at least 2 cups of fruit and 2¨ö cups of vegetables every day. 2. Choose whole grain brown or¡¦
2013-06-24 6330
ºñÀ̹ΠºñÀÚ·Î °ü±¤°´, »ç¾÷ÀÎ, Çлý ¶Ç´Â ´Ü±â Ãë¾÷À» À§ÇØ ÀÏÁ¤±â°£ ¹Ì±¹¿¡ ü·ùÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇÏ´Â ºÐµéÀ» À§ÇÑ¡¦
I Am a Nonimmigrant. How Do I Extend My Nonimmigrant Stay in the United States?   Nonimmigrant visas are issued by the U.S. Department of Stat¡¦
2013-06-10 6966
»õ À̹ÎÀÚ¸¦ À§ÇÑ ¾È³»¹®
¹ÌÇÕÁß±¹ÀÇ ¿µÁÖ±ÇÀ» ÃëµæÇÔÀ¸·Î½á »õ À̹ÎÀÚ°¡ µÈ ºÐµé¿¡°Ô ¹Ì±¹½Ã¹Î±Ç ¹× À̹μ­ºñ½º±¹¿¡¼­ Á¦°øÇÏ´Â ÇѱÛÆÇ ¾È³»¹®ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.   PDFÆÄÀÏ·Î ¸¸µé¾îÁ®ÀÖ½À¡¦
2013-06-10 5978
National Interest Waiver (±¹°¡ ÀÌÀÍ ¸éÁ¦) ¸¦ ÅëÇÑ ¿µÁÖ±Ç Ãëµæ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿©,
National Interest Waiver (±¹°¡ ÀÌÀÍ ¸éÁ¦) ¸¦ ÅëÇÑ ¿µÁÖ±Ç Ãëµæ¿¡ ´ëÇÏ¿©, À̹ø Newsletter¸¦ ÅëÇؼ­ Á¦°¡ ÀÚÁÖ ¸¸³ª°Ô µÇ´Â ¹Ú»ç´ÔµéÀ̳ª Æ÷´ÚÇϽô ºÐµéÀÌ¡¦
2013-06-10 8298

1  2  3  4  5  
and or